Happy Friday everyone! Lots of fun activities, weather permitting, this weekend.
At the Glitter Center, the Philips Center hosts a performance of the National Ballet of Live Nuts. The annual family favorite dances beautiful dances, costumes and sets. Ows showings are Saturday, 2pm and 7pm. On the 30th, in the evening, at 2pm, with a performance in the hall. Across the city, Hippodrome is wrapping up its relaxation screenings later this week. Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol is in his 42nd year at Hipp with a new adaptation of the classic fairy tale. Shows on Saturdays at 2pm and 4pm, and Sunday at 6pm. Production at Scrooge's Rouge Hippodrome continues this weekend with presentations on tonight and Saturday nights at 8pm and Sunday at 2pm.
The Raleigh Art Center in Ocala this weekend has various exhibitions for you. Tonight at 7pm. On September 30, the Phantasmagoria of the Victorian Theater Company performs its dark adaptation of Dickens' tale A Christmas Carol. A Ghost Story of Christmas. Saturday, 7 pm. In the 30s, 80s and 90s singer and songwriter Richard Marx performed at The Reilly. He is best known for his hits on Hold on to Nights and Right Here Waiting. Then, on Sunday, Emmy Award-winning, multi-professional Jose Valentino comes on stage. He speaks on Sunday 7 and 9.
There is still plenty of time to check out some light displays. One of my favorites is Stefan Foster at White Springs State Park, the Festival of Lights. It continues tonight through Monday with Holiday Magic Nights featuring popcorn, hot cocoa, marshmallow, bonfire and snow. It ends on Tuesday, Christmas holidays, which are a silent night. While it doesn't include the activities I mentioned, you can park and walk around with beautiful light displays and enjoy a quieter time. The Festival of Lights is 4 pm to 9 pm. Last tickets go on sale and gates close at 8. On the 30th.
Finally, check out the annual Christmas Train at the Kirby Family Farm in Williston. It runs until December 30 (with the exception of Christmas and Christmas). We'll tell you more next week.
Enjoy your weekends.
- Evan Dando just opened a secret show on Melbourne for richard marx quien es
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx montclair nj
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx sandler center
- Interview with Daniel Bachet about the company's goals for richard marx endless summer nights lyrics
- 34 classic movies that you should have seen for richard marx nashville
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx luther vandross
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx grammy