Although the Grammy Museum of Los Angeles may be closed to the public because of COVID-19, they offer hours of free content on their site in April, including never-published interviews such as Common, Tanya Tucker's Brandi with Carlisle and shooter ennings, Billy Eilish and Chineas and Los Tigres del Norte. In addition, the museum will include other daily content for all ages. Music lovers can check out weekly exhibit slides from past exhibitions, including icons such as Frank Sinatra and Whitney Houston, and children can take mini lessons from the Museum's Grammy In The School series.
The Grammy Museum will release a new video every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday Series of Public Programsfeaturing previously recorded, in-depth interviews with artists and musicians of all genres. Since opening its doors 12 years ago, the museum has hosted more than 900 public programs at its intimate 200-seat Clive Davis Theater. In addition to the activities above, this month's lineup includes evenings with respected artists such as Courtney Barnett, Andrea Bocelli with Matthew Bocelli and Bob Ezrin, Greta Van Fleet, Cole and The Gang, Richard Marx.
Past exhibitions will also be displayed at the museum, new sketches will be displayed every Friday. This month music fans can look forward to Mexican superstar J Annie Rivera (from their 2015 exhibition "Jenni Rivera, La Gran Señora"), pop image Whitney Houston (from 2012 "Whitney!"), Legendary singer and actress Frank Sinatra: (2015's Sinatra: American Icon) and jazz singer Ella Fitzgerald (2017's Ella 100: Marking Ella Fitzgerald's Art).
Educational content for kids will also be available on the museum's website, with the new Grammy In the School Mini-Class launching every Sunday and Tuesday.
To view the programming calendar for April, scroll down and visit the Grammy Museum website For more information:
Digital public programs
April 1 – Billie Eilish and FINNEAS
April 4 – Greta van Fleet
April 6 – Kool And The Band:
April 8 – Andrea Bocelli with Matthew Bocelli and Bob Ezrin
April 11 – Tanya Tucker with Brandy Carlyle and Shooter Jennings
April 13 – general
April 15 – Alice Merton
April 18 – Los Tigres del Norte
April 20 – Richard Mark
April 22 – Courtney Barnett
April 25 – Ben Platt
April 27 – Sabrina Carpenter
April 29 – Brett Young
The series of digital exhibitions
April 3 – Jenni Rivera, La Gran Señora:
April 10 – Whitney.
April 17 – Sinatra. American icon
April 24 – Ella 100. Celebrating Ella Fitzgerald's art
- Ridgefield Playhouse Announces Winter Shows – The Ridgefield Press: for richard marx daughter
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx and daisy fuentes
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also for the rejection of the Jews for richard b marx miami
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx mp3
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx whatever we started
- Richard Mark – Satisfied (Official Video) – YouTube: for richard marx illness
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx repeat offender revisited