WASHINGTON (Reuters) – US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday that an agreement on a US-Mexico-Canada trade deal with the Trump administration could be reached if applicable.
"We can reach an agreement with the USMCA when the trade representative enacts the new NAFTA agreement for US workers," Pelosi said in a joint statement with House Ways and Media Committee Chairman Richard Neal at the AFL – With CIO President Richard Trumka, who has been critical of the deal.
The White House has rejected the House Democrats' efforts as a purely political factor on trade and environmental issues that are central to the union's problems.
(Reporting by Eric Beech)
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx playlist
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard marx vs justin bieber
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx written songs
- Pierre Lapoin's concert in Paris was postponed for richard marx and rick springfield tour
- In the album "Telling Stories" | Music radio for richard marx let go
- 34 classic movies that you should see for richard marx booking agent
- Lucienne Black. His work will remain a major investment for leandro e leonardo richard marx