President: Donald Trump on Monday he raised many eyebrows when asked what the test for coronavirus was, and replied that many had found a silhouette rather than a gas station sushi.
Tramp asked questions during the briefing about the epidemic, and for a moment he was asked: "What was it like to take an exam?"
"No – nothing I want to do every day, I can tell you," said Trump, pausing. "It's – you know, it's a little good, it's a little bit – good doctors in the White House. But it's a test. It's a test. It is a medical examination. Nothing is pleasant about it. ”
That response has been heavily criticized – and accusations of outright lies – by prominent journalists, media figures and other well-known Twitter users. For example, Soledad O'Brien pointed out the tenacious persuasive answer.
It looks like she's lying about taking the exam. https://t.co/BrTCwlEbTj:
– Soledad O'Brien (@soledadobrien) March 16, 2020
But former RNC president and now MSNBC analyst Michael Steele was more direct and supported his accusation, noting the simplicity of the test.
Finish it. Haven't you passed the Trump exam? It's a mouth or nose swab. "That's a small thing." It is a cotton ball at the end of a stick for crying out loud. https://t.co/M18qk3cRY6:
– Michael Steele (@MichaelSteele) March 16, 2020
MSNBC's Rick Tyler was also blunt, and also rude.
He obviously didn't take it as long as it was anus, maybe he did. https://t.co/XKGAKqEgZ4:
– Rick Tyler – Still Right (@rickwtyler) March 16, 2020
That skepticism stretched as far as the eye could see.
See why the problem is when the press says: "Tramp is negative for Coronavirus testing." Journalism fails. He seems to be lying about even taking the exam. But time and again his words are presented as fact. That is why there is a MAJOR disconnect between voters and broadcasters. https://t.co/GbvD25B2tf:
– Tiffany Cross (@TiffanyDCross) March 17, 2020
It swallows a nose for two seconds. https://t.co/JAJYmeqH5V:
– Molly Jong-Fast🏡 (@MollyJongFast) March 16, 2020
It is not a nasal swab than MRT. https://t.co/RkRwJ9RzTm:
– Chris Hayes (@chrislhayes) March 16, 2020
Authentic 5th Avenue ornament. He did not pass the test. He does not even know how the test is conducted. https://t.co/H7LoXQM5qs:
– Bob Cesca (@bobcesca_go) March 16, 2020
The plaster is unpleasant. As everyone says, he lied about taking it. https://t.co/ivR3B1HqeZ:
– Markos Moulitsas (@markos) March 16, 2020
There were doubts about the revelation.
when you failed the exam https://t.co/Auh9ETUZw8:
– Christine Teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 17, 2020
He can't describe it. He didn't take it. He's a funny liar. Any goddamn thing outside his bloody orange face is a lie. https://t.co/S5zkfb4r3x:
– Richard Marks (@richardmarx) March 16, 2020
Some people actually thought that he had passed the investigation.
I have read since I read that they are experimenting with sweat eliminating your nostrils, so this is almost my thinking https://t.co/hjnoqsya2M:
– Very ready for Tom Tomorrow (@tomtomorrow) March 16, 2020
Unlike all the answers, I actually didn't "lie" in camp once. I guess he got a nasal swab that went 4 inches deep for me. That's fine, but definitely not fun. https://t.co/jWdozPlwCm:
– David Greene (@griner) March 17, 2020
Can you imagine what Trump would say if the Democratic president said that?
Moreover, a female Democratic president.
What child: I had four wisdom teeth with a local anesthetic and mostly pliers. Increase. https://t.co/Mdow6ffE4m:
– Brett Arends (@BrettArends) March 16, 2020
The White House made a statement About the Trump Coronavirus Test, which consisted of a Navy memorandum. Sean Connley detailing the result, which would be a breach of several oaths.
Watch the video above via CNN.
We have a hint that we need to know. (protected by email)
- Library: Observe and punish? Yes, please. for richard marx when you loved me
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx right here waiting for you movie
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard marx 1984
- The best movies, doctors, books, and series to review your fashion culture while in detention for richard marx net worth 2019
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx current wife
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard marx lyrics
- "No more night life". Europe's music industry enters "unheard of water" under lockdown with Italy for richard marx now and forever