Australians have been horrified to respond to Tom Hanks' latest update on social media sites.
The Hollywood superstar and his wife, Rita Wilson, are now in isolation at the Gold Coast University Hospital after testing for coronavirus.
They were updating their fans on social media, but Hanks' latest post raised more concerns than convenience.
The actor shared two pieces of toast photos with an absurd amount of Vegemite.
The photo was met with shock and disgust by Aussie fans of Hens, who had to educate the actor on the correct ratio of Vegemite toasts.
"Gee, it's very Vegemite," the tweet wrote ABC News Breakfast host Michael Rowland in response.
Some of Hanks's other responses included:
• "Oh my, Mr. Hanks, not even the most courageous Aussie would put such a piece of toast on such a huge vegetable."
• “Vegemite is not a nutella. You want to spread it thin and mix with the melted oil until it looks like a poorly maintained public toilet. That's the sweet spot. "
• “Life is like a Vegemite tube. Don't try at once. ”
• "Corona will not kill you, but that will of Vegemite."
• "Maybe corona affects your delicious aromas, which is a very vegetarian friend."
• “That amount of veggie will bring everyone to the hospital. I developed yeast infection by looking at this picture. (Also the best wishes for speedy recovery). »
Aussie actor Daniel McPherson was firmly in the corner of Hanks, writing on Twitter his support for the legendary star: "Slower spread – less time in bed."
Hanks & # 39; Vegemite's update follows the actor and his wife on Friday they announced that they were making a Spotify playlist People for Self-Relationship and asked for song suggestions and title for this mix.
Hi guys, I want to create @Spotify: playlist for self-driving people. Is it possible that something has to do with isolation? Can you send me some song ideas that I can add, also what to call it, Quarantine Choirs? This is what he does in quarantine. Review of similar items.
– Rita Wilson (@RitaWilson) March 13, 2020
Hours later, Wilson shared the final product.
Every song on the List List ironically treats their current situation and contains the likes of Richard Marx Waiting right here, Lonely people From America by Eric Carmen Everything by myself and the queen I want to get rid of it.
That post comes after Hanks gave fans a soothing update a day after he and wife Rita Wilson announced they were both diagnosed with coronavirus.
The A-list couple, currently in Australia as Hanks shoots Elvis Presley's biologist in the Gold Coast, said they were "taking it one at a time."
"Rita Wilson and I want to thank everyone who is down there who treats us so well," Hanks wrote along with the posting on his official Twitter and Instagram accounts of the couple's selfie.
"We have COVID-19 and are isolated, so we do not distribute it to anyone else. There are those for whom this can lead to a very serious illness. We take it one at a time.
"Are there things we can all do to follow the advice of experts and care for ourselves and each other, not?"
Hanks finished, paraphrasing one of his most famous screenshots since the 1992 hit League of Law"Remember, despite all the current events, there is no crying in baseball."
Originally published as: The Aussies are "terrified" of Tom Hanks's post
- Lucienne Black. His work will remain a major investment for richard marx musician
- 34 classic movies that you should have seen for richard marx summer nights
- Richard Marx's concert in Alhambra, Paris, was postponed until November. for richard marx hazard chapter 2
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx seattle
- M. Delevoye, the corrupt bourgeoisie for richard marx your world lyrics
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx right here waiting lyrics
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard wolff understanding marxism