Singer Richard Marx referred to the story of left-centered failure that President Trump initially called the Chinese coronavirus a hoax, saying the lawsuit was "grossly false".
The: Right here waiting for you The singer, who is far from a fan of the president, said Friday that the Democratic-led story that Trump described the virus as "spoiling" was "very wrong."
"No one is ousted by Trump any more than I (with the exception of those who see him naked), but the story that he called the real virus a fraud is probably false," he explained. "He said Dems insisted he was not responding to it, it was nonsense. It turns out they were still right. ”
No one is ousted by Trump any more than I (except for those who are supposed to see him naked), but this story, which he called the real virus a fraud, is probably false. He said Dems claimed he was responding that he was not responding properly, it was a hoax. It turns out they were still right.
– Richard Marks (@richardmarx) March 13, 2020
Earlier this month Breitbart News Catalyzed: at least 15 Hollywood celebrities who tell fake news and drive a fake "rogue" story about President Trump's response to the deadly global outbreak.
The fake story came as a result of a Trump rally in Charleston, South Carolina. He told those gathered that the Democrats were "politicizing the coronavirus" and suggested that the desire to accuse him was "a new lie."
“One of my men came up to me and said, President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. It also didn't work out well. They couldn't do it. They tried impeachment fraud. It was a perfect conversation. They tried something. They tried it again and again. They do this after you've logged in. Everything is turning. They lost, everything is turning around. Think about it, and this is their new spoilage, ”said Trump.
"No, it's a fraud that refers to the actions they take to try and point it out to someone," Tramp explained. "This is just a continuation of deception, be it impeachment rubbish or Russian, Russian, Russian fabrication. Here's what I'm talking about. "
On Friday, Trump announced a national emergency.
"Our primary goal is to stop the spread of the virus," said Trump in the Rose Garden. "This will pass … and we will be stronger for it."
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard marx one more down
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx tour 1988
- Robert Gediguan paints the absurd world of Marseille metamorphosis for richard marx new song
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx northern quest
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx emotional remains cd
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx new song
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx durham