Australians have been horrified to respond to Tom Hanks' latest update on social media sites.
The Hollywood superstar and his wife, Rita Wilson, are now in isolation at the Gold Coast University Hospital after testing for coronavirus.
They kept fans up to date on their condition through social media, but Hanks' latest post raised more concerns than convenience.
The actor shared two pieces of toast photos with an absurd amount of Vegemite.
The photo was greeted with shock and disgust by Hanks' Aussie fans who had to educate the actor on the correct ratio of Vegemite toasts.
"Gee, it's very Vegemite," the tweet wrote ABC News Breakfast host Michael Rowland in response.
Some of Hanks's other responses included:
• "Oh, Mr. Hanks, not even the most courageous Aussie would put so much veggie on a piece of toast."
• "Vegemite is not nutella. You want to spread it thinly and mix it with melted butter until it looks like a poorly maintained public toilet. That's the sweet spot."
• “Life is like a Vegemite tube. Don't try at once. ”
• "Corona will not kill you, but that amount of Vegemite can."
• "Maybe corona is affecting your taste, which is much more a vegetarian friend."
• "That amount of Vegemite will make anyone hospitalized. I developed a yeast infection by looking at this picture. (Also the best wish is to recover quickly)."
Aussie actor Daniel McPherson was firmly in the corner of Hanks, tweeting his support for the legendary star: "Slower spread – less time in bed."
Hanks' Vegemite update comes after the actor and his wife on Friday they announced that they were making a Spotify playlist "People to self-license" and asked for song suggestions and a title for the mix.
Hi guys, I want to create @Spotify: playlist for self-driving people. Is it possible that something is related to isolation? Can you send me some song ideas that I can add, and also what to call it, Quarantine Choirs? This is what he does in quarantine. Review of similar items.
– Rita Wilson (@RitaWilson) March 13, 2020
Hours later, Wilson shared the final product.
Each song on the List List ironically treats their current situation and includes the likes of Richard Marx Waiting right here, Lonely people From America by Eric Carmen Everything by myself and Queen's I want to get rid of it.
The post comes after Hanks gave fans a soothing update a day after he and wife Rita Wilson announced that they had both been diagnosed with coronavirus.
The A-list couple, who are currently staying in Australia as Hanks shoots Elvis Presley's biologist on the Gold Coast, say they "get one at a time."
"Rita Wilson and I want to thank everyone here below for showing such a good attitude to us," Hanks wrote in a post on his official Twitter and Instagram accounts, in good spirits next to the couple's selfie.
"We have COVID-19 and are in isolation, so we do not distribute it to anyone. There are people for whom this can lead to a very serious illness. We accept it every now and then.
"There are things we can all do to make this happen by following the advice of experts and taking care of us and each other, not."
Hanks finished, paraphrasing one of his most famous screenshots since the 1992 hit League of Law"Remember, despite all the current events, there is no crying in baseball."
- 200 years later, Marat DNA tells us more about the famous revolutionary for leandro e leonardo richard marx
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx i do it for you
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx luther vandross
- City Council Elections |: Deposits of deposit deposits. Everyone is ready for the ballot for richard marx events
- Richard Marx – Home |: facebook: for kenny g richard marx
- And if you've heard, President Macro. for richard marx net worth 2019
- Pierre Lapoin's concert in Paris was postponed for richard marx on the inside