Australians have been horrified to respond to Tom Hanks' latest update on social media sites.
The Hollywood superstar and his wife, Rita Wilson, are now in isolation at the Gold Coast University Hospital after testing for coronavirus.
They've kept fans up to date on their condition through social media, but Hanks' latest post has raised more concerns than convenience.
The actor shared two pieces of toast photos with an absurd amount of Vegemite.
The photo was greeted with shock and disgust by Hanks' Aussie fans who had to educate the actor on the correct ratio of Vegemite toasts.
"Gee, it's very Vegemite," the tweet wrote ABC News Breakfast in response to host Michael Rowland.
Some of Hanks's other responses included:
• "Oh, Mr. Hanks, not even the bravest Aussie would put so much veggie on a piece of toast."
• "Vegemite is not nutella. You want to spread it thin and mix it with melted butter until it looks like a poorly maintained public toilet. It's in a sweet spot."
• “Life is like a Vegemite tube. Don't try at once. ”
• "Corona will not kill you, but that amount of Vegemite can."
• "Maybe corona is affecting your taste, which is much more a vegetarian friend."
• "That amount of Vegemite will make anyone hospitalized. I developed a yeast infection by looking at this picture. (Also the best wish is to recover quickly)."
Aussie actor Daniel McPherson was firmly in the corner of Hanks, tweeting his support for the legendary star: "More dense spread – less time in bed."
Hanks' Vegemite update comes after the actor and his wife on Friday they announced that they were making a Spotify playlist "People to self-license" and asked for song suggestions and a title for the mix.
Hi guys, I want to create @Spotify: playlist for self-driving people. Is it possible that something has to do with isolation? Can you send me some song ideas that I can add, and also what to call it, Quarantine Choirs? This is what he does in quarantine. Review of similar items.
– Rita Wilson (@RitaWilson) March 13, 2020
Hours later, Wilson shared the final product.
Each song on the List List ironically treats their current situation and includes the likes of Richard Marx Waiting right here, Lonely people From America by Eric Carmen Everything by myself and Queen's I want to get rid of it.
That post comes after Hanks gave fans a soothing update the day after he and his wife, Rita Wilson, announced that they had both been diagnosed with coronavirus.
The A-list couple, who are currently staying in Australia as Hanks shoots Elvis Presley's biologist on the Gold Coast, say they "get one at a time."
"Rita Wilson and I want to thank everyone here below for showing such a good attitude to us," Hanks wrote in a post on his official Twitter and Instagram accounts, in good spirits next to the couple's selfie.
"We have COVID-19 and are in isolation, so we do not distribute it to anyone. There are people for whom this can lead to a very serious illness. We accept it every now and then.
"There are things we can all do to make this happen by following the advice of experts and taking care of us and each other, not."
Hanks finished, paraphrasing one of his most famous screenshots since the 1992 hit League of Law"Remember, despite all the current events, there is no crying in baseball."
- SEO Campus Paris 2020 was postponed to September 28 and 29 for richard marx first 7 singles
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx vs bryan adams
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx right here waiting for you lyrics
- Daox on the back for richard marx quien es
- For the praise of modern architecture for richard a marx
- "Der Schmied von Gent". (Good) cocktail in the forgotten opera house with surprises *** for richard marx touch of heaven
- Richard Marx & # 39; Super Bummed & # 39; had to postpone European tour of Coronavirus – Up News Info: for richard marx hazard lyrics