For this 11th issue, a gathering of Paris search specialists has planned eleven rounds of conferences and workshops. JDN offers a 20% discount on entry tickets.
Back at the plant, in Saint-Denis, SEO Camp Association on Thursday March 26th and March 27th, March 27th from 9am waiting for SEO and search marketing specialists. As in the previous year, seminars for those who so wish will be able to communicate directly with professionals. For example, an SEO clinic will allow everyone with a consultant to perform a free SEO audit of their site in a matter of minutes. There will also be two Qaseo sessions on Thursday as well as a number of high-speed workshops.
As for conferences, which number 70, this year again boasts international speakers who will follow each other from 26, Pinar Ünsal (Kubix Digital) will advise on SEO strategy management. international, while Barry Adams (State Of Digital) will talk about technical SEO and web site. At the end of the day, Chilli Fruit Web Consulting will share tips to maximize its impact by using Python's programming language.
In parallel, the Search cycle will see a sequence of different subjects: The role of press relations in the EAT brand strategy presented by Fonseca Helder (Wam), Google News under the direction of Clément Pessaux (Digimood), E-commerce site seasonality management, Louis Juvan's favorite theme (SmartKeyword) or content strategy Case in point: Eve Demange (Plume Interactive).
At the end of the day, Muon Muller (Google) will answer questions from each of the SEO camcorders. The Tech SEO cycle will enable you to resolve structural data issues with Rank Sense, to get machine learning investing in Kevin Richard (SEObserver) or keyword batch. & # 39; & # 39; discuss the role of web servers in SEO strategy in the presence of American Boulat (SEO consultant). The entire program is available online SEO Paris Campus:,
The hosts will be provided with chef Thierry Mark, and, as tradition says, will end a friendly Thursday night hosted by the DJ.
Reduced exchange rate for JDN readers
JDN offers its readers a 20% discount on the two-day ticket price, including in the evening, with the code JDNCampus20. Registration, reservations and more information can be found here event website:,
- Richard Markle. The excitement of the performance and why he entertains the audience, eager to hear his Greatest Hits for richard marx keep coming back
- Daox on the back for richard marx duets
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx cynthia rhodes
- 5 things to do in the suburbs this weekend for richard marx another one down lyrics
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx the good place
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx bryan adams
- New Beaujolais tonight at L & # 39; O à la Bouche for richard marx and rick springfield