You just need a perfectly executed tweet to blast the Twitterverse. That's exactly what happened on Wednesday (July 18) when the singer Richard Marx President Donald Trump shared a clever jab.
Twitter responded to President Trump's statement at a news conference in Helsinki, Finland, with Russian President Vladimir Putin about whether Russia was trying to influence the 2016 presidential election. At the time, Trump insisted he did not think Russia had any involvement. However, after a public outcry over the announcement, Trump then clarified what he meant. He is now claiming that he just made a mistake.
"The verdict should have been, 'I don't see any reason why Russia wouldn't be,' that's twice as negative," Tramp said. "So you can put it in, and I think it probably cleans things up."
Well, the "pretty good" explanation didn't do much for Marx's "pop rock sensation of the 80s", which then fired at Trump. Hot 100 No. 1 Right Here Waiting song.
I missed it. I meant to say "I wouldn't be right", here I am waiting for you.
– Richard Marks (@richardmarx) July 18, 2018
The tweet quickly spread like wildfire, inspiring other users to post their own gear on Marx's Twitter. Check out some of the best below.
Maybe Rick Astley meant to say that he would really leave you.
– Roger (with D) (@ Noz4news) July 18, 2018
I think Whitney didn't want to dance with anyone after all. —- ♀️:
– V.Hammer (@ Velvet_Hammer21) July 18, 2018
TLC wanted to say we want scrub
– in Ninth (@ginneanvb) On July 19, 2018
– A ruthless optimist (@relentlssoptmst) July 18, 2018
And Mic Jagger wanted to say he can get satisfaction.
– Ann Marie Miles (@annmarie_miles) On July 19, 2018
So, Kiss Don't you want to hide and roll around all night or party every day? #worldshattered:
– Christina —- (@chrissyfern) July 18, 2018
- Pierre Lapoin's concert in Paris was postponed for richard marx spokane
- N. Poirier, Cornelius Castoriadis, Chaos Born for richard marx you’ll never be alone
- Richard Marks on Amazon Music for richard marx wherever you go lyrics
- Harmony was celebrated by St. Cecil for richard marx one more down
- Central Park Shots for kenny g and richard marx
- Daox on the back for richard marx new cd
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx hold on to the night lyrics