By Matthew Brooks
Kenny Loggins is funny, and his friend Richard Marx has none.
Marx recently tweeted about a little habit Loggins has.
When they go out to dinner, Loggins always slips into a little song directory.
You can read for yourself how much Marx does not laugh at jokes.
I've become friends @kennyloggins: for thirty years, and every time we've had dinner somewhere, and the server asks if he likes something, and he says, "I'm fine" as soon as they leave, I look at him and go.
– Richard Marks (@richardmarx) October 8, 2019
If you're like us, you should hear the song now after hearing the joke.
We have covered you.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmPckNvD3E (/ embed)
- Erie County Council Leader Reflects on 42-Year Career – GoErie.com for richard marx best songs
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also for the rejection of the Jews for richard marx the good place
- Richard Marx Profiles |: facebook: for richard marx now and forever lyrics
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx great american music hall
- Arabic Modernities – Khalid Jerk for richard wolff understanding marxism
- 34 classic movies that you should have seen for richard marx photography
- Concert Connection. Moody Blues & # 39; John Lodge to play at Infinity Hartford for richard marx down by the river