J-L Cauvin, who became a lawyer for comedy, is not a fan of President Trump. But only the most brainwashed Tramp fan won't be able to see the humor in it.
Minutes after hearing about the president's desire to reopen Easter in his Bloomfield apartment, he went to work properly preparing this video.
It was Tuesday afternoon. Yes, it has already gone viral. It has not only become viral but it has also become popular among people. NJ.com reports It is shared by Tramp, husband of Richard Marx, Ken Olin, Gretchen Carlson, and even Callan Conway, who identifies George with Conway.
Kauvin was born and raised in the Bronx, lived in Manhattan and recently became the son of a Jersey duchess. He is 40 years old and has been standing for 16 years. He jokes that the cause of the epidemic is his success.
His Tramp is in place, and this Easter bit where Tramp's ego welds in comparison to God is hysterical. I'm not going to spoil it for you anymore. Just look!
More from New Jersey 101.5
- Are bow ties better for kids and dolls? for richard marx should’ve known better
- The night of February 16, 2020 for richard marx marriages
- Bob Dunning. Measure G hot review – Davis Enterprise for richard marx old nebraska town
- "Let's live together as brothers, or be crazy until the end," said Martin Luther King Jr. | LICRA: for kenny g richard marx
- The names and specialties of the 42 runners for richard marx granddaughter
- Video Vault – November 27, 2019 for richard marx everytime you go away
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx disney