Venice police alerted two people trying to force a garage door into Marx-Dormo from March 31 to April 1 at night. Quickly on the spot, police arrested, in the flagrante delicto, the only person present, and later reported that 31 other garages on the same street had just been broken.
An individual who has no papers but claims to have a 2002 Born, transferred to the police station. He also has a bank card and a phone, both of which were stolen. While under police surveillance, he who has no permanent residence denies the facts. But a detailed examination of his phone reveals his presence in other robberies found in Venice garages. 116 in general, where the man seized bicycles, scooters and other gadgets.
Based on corroborated evidence, the man finally recognized the facts for which he was charged. He will soon be handed over to the courts.
- What is going on in Long Island these weekends? | Herald Community Newspapers for richard marx and cynthia rhodes
- Right here waiting! | Richard Marks :: for richard marx wife
- The best movies, doctors, books, and series to review your fashion culture while in detention for richard marx news
- Library: Observe and punish? Yes, please. for richard marx brown county
- Worrying story in the country of Che for richard marx jeff porcaro
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx plane
- SEO Campus Paris 2020 was postponed to September 28 and 29 for richard marx another one down video