Venice police alerted two people trying to force a garage door into Marx-Dormo from March 31 to April 1 at night. Quickly on the spot, police arrested, in the flagrante delicto, the only person present, and later reported that 31 other garages on the same street had just been broken.
An individual who has no papers but claims to have a 2002 Born, transferred to the police station. He also has a bank card and a phone, both of which were stolen. While under police surveillance, he who has no permanent residence denies the facts. But a detailed examination of his phone reveals his presence in other robberies found in Venice garages. 116 in general, where the man seized bicycles, scooters and other gadgets.
Based on corroborated evidence, the man finally recognized the facts for which he was charged. He will soon be handed over to the courts.
- M. Delevoye, the corrupt bourgeoisie for richard marx and cynthia rhodes
- "Let's live together as brothers, or be crazy until the end," said Martin Luther King Jr. | LICRA: for richard marx age
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx hazard
- Lucienne Black. His work will remain a major investment for richard marx lake bluff address
- High Point Central softball is headed by Trinity – High Point Enterprise for richard j marx
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx boston
- YouTube lists the best romantic, collapsing songs for Valentine's Day for 0001 richard marx