<img class = "size-medium-wp-image-962 aligncenter" title = "marx340a" src = "https://la-philosophie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/marx340a-300×300.jpg" alt = "Marx Philosopher” width=”300″ height=”300″ />
Marx, the philosopher of capitalism
Marx is the most popular of philosophers. Her work includes sociology, philosophy as well as the economy.
by: Marx, theoretical philosophy must be substantially practicalIt is inseparable from the radical transformation of society, philosophy contributes thus turning into practice, practical human and social energy; Philosophy should enable the flight to the field of freedom. marx: he reproaches the philosophers preceding him for having a theoretical approach to philosophy.
(Ad # ad-5)
Marx and dialect.
that: dialectics, perceived as a set of contradictory terms, means a method of providing the key to the real.
– On the basis of the thesis, antithesis, and synthesis of opposing theses, the reflection is able to perceive the real.
– You have to put the dialect on your feet again. The idea is not (as inside) Spellwhich controls the dialectical process. On the contrary, economic and material phenomena play a dominant role. This is commonly known as dialectical materialism. The processes of reality are guided by the material, not the mind, as they believe Spell,
Marx and alienation.
Dialectics is only a method of deeper understanding of the real and the human essence. But what about this essence?
– This is the philosophical conceptalienation that should be taken into account. man is a creature who result:who materially creates his life to meet his basic needs.
Now, in this act of creating the means of his existence, he sees that he is deprived of himself and of his own essence.
– alienation main: manuscripts since 1844, it refers to this situation in which a man encounters a "self-other" (and still derives from himself) who dominates and enslaves himself, which means the fact of becoming alienated from him.
– It is the other person who is in front of him and directs his life.
– Take an examplemoney, this human product, which means all the money that enters the economy.
► Money: This male-made mediator has acquired satanic power and dominates generators.
In the same way, capital, wealth … govern our lives through the work of the Other.
So man who to be? works, who who gives nature, things, and the whole material environment to his will, sees himself in this process, crazy It becomes a stranger to everything it creates, the fruits of its labor and production, the foreign itself, after all.
To summarize, if work itself is positive (it allows man to free himself from nature), he is also a source of alienation through his emissions (money and work products).
Marx's economics. Criticism of Capitalism
Around 1848 marx: performs socio-economic analysis based on concepts lesson: (a class that denotes a group of individuals characterized by a similar economic situation in production relations, by income identity) and fight lessonsconceived as anti-cronyism as opposed to social groups whose interests are strictly irrelevant.
This class struggle, the engine of history and social evolution, is itself perceived by concepts production reports and: productive forces.
In the social production of their existence, men enter into certain and necessary relationships.
– The existence of a social class is therefore directly conditioned by these relations of production between men.
– What about? productive forcesthey mean all the means and forces of human society that must work, produce, transform the real, master it, and conform.
that: work processThat is, the totality created by the work, the object on which the work operates and the means by which it performs, the development of transformative activity with a view to mastering nature, is each presented in a special way production modeis defined as a set of productive forces and relations of production as a mode of acquisition of material things.
marx: particularly in the mode of capitalist production, capital at home designating the value that allows wage earners to exploit and receive profit,
– This word: profit means the surplus-value derived from the labor of the wage-earner, a value which the capitalist appropriates without paying, without the employee finding financial compensation.
– If the proletariat receives a financial sum, which seems to pay for its work, in reality it does not pay surplus laborthat is, free work that is not remunerated and resolved at a surplus value.
Within this economic and historical commentary marx: attaches great importance to the economic structure of the forces of production and exchange relations;
– It's got a nameinfrastructure, reconstruction Appointing the top floor of the building (concepts, concepts, ideas, representations) on a socio-economic basis.
– This difference between the infrastructure and the infrastructure controls historical materialismknowledge of the laws of social evolution; the perception that the economic structure of society is the real basis and basis for the upper structure.
– The final point of this comment is as follows:
Men's representations and ideas of men actually reflect the economic and social reality.
These are: ideologies, who may claim to be neutral but who nonetheless express class relations and conflicts.
► An individual who thinks he or she is free in his or her choice and behavior is, in essence, shaped by ideology, ideas, or beliefs specific to society or class.
► Thus, it is always necessary to explain men's ways of thinking through the social and economic relationships they deal with.
Marx and the Meaning of History:
marx: Adds to this economic analysis a whole vision of historical evolution. Really, proletariat, a social class that consists of paid workers who have no means of production and are sufferingoperation …
– (whose economic connection we talked about earlier is that these people work for part-time owners of free production facilities)
… finally takes charge of the story.
– So declare a revolution and a non-antagonistic regime, ignoring conflicts …
Here's who the economist was marx: it places a prophet or even a utopia, and sociology a vision of a reconciled universe.
– draws Communism the abolition of private property, the end of self alienation and the realization of human nature for man and man, the end of the division between man and nature, and between man and man …
Despite its ambiguous or uncertain philosophical and economic work marx: it must certainly be studied and rich in important analyzes, both economically and philosophically.
It is often appropriate to distinguish the two periods in the analysis of philosophy Karl Marx.
– The first corresponds to the writings of youth from 1841 to 1848.
– The second one for this day's writing.
Until the first scraps …
– A Critique of the Philosophy of Hegel's Law (1844)
– Manuscripts (1844)
– The Jewish Question (1844)
– German Ideology (with Engels and Hess – 1845/1846 – this work shows the first elements of historical materialism)
… are a in general a philosophical perspective anthropological (describing the very essence of man), the latter essentially developing a economic and political analysis,
– the famous one Manifesto of the Communist Party (1848)
– C.Attributing Criticism to Political Economy (1859)
– Capital (1867-1894), the last two volumes are posthumous
To go further with Marx:
- "Let's live together as brothers, or be crazy until the end," said Martin Luther King Jr. | LICRA: for richard marx first album
- Artistic Meetings: 34 places to rediscover this Sunday in Bourgeois for richard marx on the inside
- Arabic Modernities – Khalid Jerk for richard marx tickets
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx 1991
- Happy birthday, Mr. Bean. Celebrating the 30th anniversary of the main character of the comedy for richard marx york pa
- 34 classic movies that you should see for richard b marx
- Best use of Richard Marx songs in movies or television for richard marx concert review