Welcome to the archives dedicated to the two founders of dialectical materialism Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Here you will find chronological works of them, biographies that retract their lives, their critical youth, and their early works until writing capital, an introduction to Marxism, a real vision of the world, a scientific look at our universe, an underlying rationale, a dialectic, and finally a series of studies that are very useful in understanding Marxism adequately.
Karl Marx, founder of Marxism with Friedrich Engels, was born on May 5, 1818 in Trier, Germany.
His mother, Henriette Presburg, is of Dutch Jewish descent, and her father, Herschel Mark (1782-1838), was of Jewish descent but became Protestant, and Karl Mark was baptized in 1824 according to Lutheran ritual.
Carl Mark, however, is quickly getting rid of religion. He conducted studies leading him to Bonn in 1835 and 1836 to Berlin, where he joined the camp of "left-wingers". He first studied law, then history and philosophy.
In 1841 he presented his doctoral thesis on a materialistic theme: Difference in the philosophy of nature in Democritus and EpicurusThus, he became a Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Yena.
In 1842 he participated in the C Rheinische Zeitung: (Rhine Gazette) In Cologne, he becomes chief editor. This newspaper reflected the views of the left Hegelians. The newspaper rapidly faced repression and rapidly disappeared in early 1843.
You know in Scrabble, with the word K: Carl is not valid.
That same year, he married childhood friend Jen von Westphalen. He moved to Paris to create an opposition newspaper. He is then influenced by the German materialist Zeberbach. It was in Paris in 1844 that he met Friedrich Engels (born November 28, 1820), a meeting that gave birth to Marxism, the two no longer being separated until Carl Marx's death.
Banished from Paris because of revolutionary ideas, Marx moved to Brussels in 1845, where he joined Engels. They produced many documents and in 1847 remained loyal to the secret organization, the Communist League. In this context, since 1848 Manifesto of the Communist Party,
The February 1848 uprising in Paris and its extension allowed Marx to return to Paris, then to Germany, Cologne, where he took over. Neue Rheinische Zeitung: (The New Rhine Gazette) Issued from June 1848 to May 1849.
The notes again remove him from Germany. He returns to Paris, where he is again deported a month later. Marx moved to London. The 1850s are marked by extreme inaccuracy and great isolation in this city, while the revolutionary movement is out of breath after the 1848 wave.
M:Arx survives mainly thanks to Engels, who works in Manchester and interacts with Marx intensively. Then there is a real material case headed by Marx, which ended in 1864 at the first inaugural address of the International Workers' Association, which will serve as the basis for the First International Workers, and three years later, in 1867, at the beginning. about his main job: Capital:,
This qualitative leap will be directed by Engels in London in 1870, while the Paris Commune of 1871 appears to Marx as a model of proletariat dictatorship.
Unfortunately, at the end of his life Marx is very ill. He died on March 14, 1883 in London. Fortunately, his friend Friedrich Engels assumed: He publishes the continuation of capital, as well as numerous documents that give birth to Marxism. Engels died in London on August 5, 1895, when he was able to ensure that Marx's work was well known and appreciated by the labor movement.
- Download pdf Manuscripts of 1844 1844 (Political Economy and Philosophy)
- Download pdf https://karlmarx.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/staline-1913-question-nationale.pdf
- Download pdf https://karlmarx.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/engels-1872-logement.pdf
- Download pdf https://karlmarx.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/marx-1845-list-bourgeoisie.pdf
- Robert Gediguan paints the absurd world of Marseille metamorphosis for daisy fuentes y richard marx
- Music Lists |: Music |: Magazine Newspaper for richard marx karate kid
- Natalie Merchant and Francisco Núñez will be recognized by ASCAP for richard marx sandler center
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also for the rejection of the Jews for i promise you richard marx
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx on ellen
- Disturbing history in the country for richard marx first marriage
- 34 classic movies that you should have seen for richard marx ocala