- The coronavirus pandemic has stopped all professional sports so far.
- To help fans overcome the fans, the NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA and NHL all have their premium subscription services for free for a limited time.
- You will need an account for most services, but you do not have to give up your credit card.
- Visit the BGR homepage for more stories.
We all knew in early March that the novel Coronavirus would reach the United States, but the moment when it became clear how much the virus would affect daily life in this country was when the NBA abruptly ended its season on Wednesday night. Rudy Gobert from the Utah Jazz Center on March 11 tested positive.
The drastic measures put in place by the federal government and governors throughout the country in those days had to be somehow needed, but it is fitting that the turning point for the US during this epidemic was the NBA all stars. And after his diagnosis, every organized sport was stopped or canceled – from baseball to softball to golf to madness to martial arts. But if you miss the sport as much as I do, there's a silver lining.
The NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA and NHL offer free premium streaming services to allow their fans to watch while they are in their homes and apartments. It's a bit of a comfort, but no doubt thousands will benefit from it as the MLB Opening Day and the Masters opening round come and go without hitting a ball.
NFL Game Pass:
Ending its season with Super Bowl LIV on February 2 and with an unplanned pre-season until August, the NFL is still subject to any delays or cancellations, but that hasn't prevented the NFL Game from going free. all until May 31. Not only can you watch full coverage of every NFL game from 2009-2019, but Game Pass also comes with original NFL shows.
NBA League Pass
The NBA, as mentioned above, was the first sport to fall out of the epidemic, offering free NBA League viewing until April 22. The preview features all the games from the 2019-2020 season that were played before the suspension, as well as the classic games in league history. You'll need an NBA.com account to view the free content, but you don't need a credit card to sign up for preview.
The opening day of the MLB was scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 26, yes this week, but had to be pushed back due to risks associated with the spread of COVID-19. We have no idea when the season actually starts or will be at all, but you now have access to over 4,800 free games from the 2018 and 2019 seasons on MLB.TV without interruption. If that's not enough, MLB Vault also has many classic games on YouTube.
PGA Tour Live:
The last live sporting event I watched before everyone closed was the first round of The Players Championship. No PGA Tour event has taken place since The Players was canceled, but if you're at golf, PGA Tour Live is free until May 17th. There are dozens of recurring events from the 2018, 2019 and 2020 seasons.
After all, if you prefer ice skates and violent brawls, NHL.tv gives everyone NHLL access free of charge every game of the 2019-2020 season. If you prefer to go back more than a year, the NHL has also been created a Pause Binge Page: with classic games, documentaries and backstage.
- Rush fan confessions. Our 1992 interview with Neil Pierce for richard marx vip
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx presale
- At the dinar. Henry Berger left the great scene of cinema for richard j marx
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx chords
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx news
- Richard Marx – Home |: facebook: for richard marx everything i do lyrics
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx 2019 setlist