Composer-songwriter Richard Marx is "waiting".
The 1980s star, who wrote "Right Here Waiting," has been trying to sell her 30,000-square-foot lakeside home in Chicago for four years and is now turning her house into a market for hair. Less than $ 9 million. That's a 50% discount on her original $ 18 million deal in 2014, as the lyricist doubles up on selling the property.
Nine-bedroom real estate is still the most expensive listing in Bluff Bluff, Illinois, but at a competitive price of five acres directly on Lake Michigan. On Monday, the house officially entered the market.
Mr Marx, 54, bought the Georgian-style home for $ 4.7 million in 1997, according to property records. – The year she released her album Flesh and Bone and produced and produced this year's hit "This I Promise You" two years ago * NSYNC.
Real estate is centered around the historic, seven-bedroom main house built in the early 1930s by the brilliant architect David Adler of Chicago's suburbs. According to a local survey of historical resources, Adler designed the home for Lester Armor, the heir to the Chicago meat packing industry.
Mr Marx kept all the details of the house, including 19 fireplaces, crown moldings and dramatic windows.
“Architecture is amazing, the floor is from ceiling windows and high ceilings. The specific weight of the rooms is great, "said Mrs. O'Neill.
"There are views of the lake from every window," he added.
Mr. Marx created an adjacent music studio larger than single-family homes. The 8,000 sq.m area has a full kitchen, living room and two bedrooms.
From Penthouse. The Clown Foundation's gift proves the power of stellar humanity
He first listed the home for $ 18 million in 2014 and has reduced the listing price several times over the years. It was last listed for $ 10,735 million according to listing records.
The Adler thrones command the highest prices in the area. Adler is sold for $ 7.5 million in a forest lake adjacent to two palace walls. There is also a much smaller Adler creation, which features Mr. Markle on the shore of Lake Bluff, demanding $ 4.85 million.
Mr. Marx did not live at home for many years and now lives in Malibu.
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx keep coming back
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx jennifer lopez
- 200 years later, Marat DNA tells us more about the famous revolutionary for richard marx seattle
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx sandler center
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also for the rejection of the Jews for richard marx another one down
- The Most Recent Things to Do in Fort Maier, Naples This Weekend for richard marx opry
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx fort myers