The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx right here waiting
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx 1987
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx and daisy fuentes
- Real Estate Transfers. December 16 to 16 | Toledo Blade: for richard marx lake bluff
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard b marx miami
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx union chapel tickets
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx on the inside