The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx unplugged
- St. Tammany Property Transfer, January 17-23, 2020 |: Business News: for richard marx endless summer nights live
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard wolff understanding marxism
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx minnesota
- Ghost Sunday at El Dar Farm for richard marx manager
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx out of my system
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx debut album