The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx rick springfield setlist
- November 2010 Hasitleak Richard Marx – LIMITLESS Album Download: for richard marx queens hall
- The night of February 16, 2020 for i promise you richard marx
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for o holy night richard marx
- 50 Things To Do On This Weekend In Connecticut, February 21-23, 2020 for richard marx 2020
- M. Delevoye, the corrupt bourgeoisie for richard marx another one down
- And if you've heard, President Macro. for richard marx your goodbye lyrics