The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx ultimate collection
- I am a capitalist – AgoraVox – the civilian media for richard marx in concert
- Richard Marx's concert in Alhambra, Paris, was postponed until November. for richard marx scera
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for youtube music videos richard marx
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx waiting for you lyrics
- The best movies, doctors, books, and series to review your fashion culture while in detention for kenny g and richard marx
- Pierre Lapoin's concert in Paris was postponed for richard marx dentist