The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- The Canyon to host Saugus Benefit concert – Santa Clarita Valley Signal for richard marx concert review
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx vs justin bieber
- New Beaujolais tonight at L & # 39; O à la Bouche for richard marx kontsert
- Thierry Marx Bakery for richard marx first hit
- M. Delevoye, the corrupt bourgeoisie for richard marx endless summer nights acoustic
- 34 classic movies that you should see for richard marx y lara fabian
- Central Park Shots for richard marx new cd