The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx 2016
- I am a capitalist – AgoraVox – the civilian media for kenny g and richard marx
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx concert review 2019
- Self-Carantine Coronavirus: Art, entertainment options for richard marx 1987
- RFMs 😜 (@RoyalForumMoron) |: Twitter: for richard marx singles
- Disturbing history in the country for richard marx guitarist
- The names and professions of the 42 runners for richard marx lake bluff address