The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx zyciorys
- The best movies, doctors, books, and series to review your fashion culture while in detention for richard marx one man
- 34 classic movies that you should have seen for richard marx hit song
- 34 classic movies that you should have seen for richard marx dad
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx albums
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard marx vocal range
- City Council Elections |: Urban: 11 lists in Strasbourg, 7 in Mulhouse and Colmar for richard marx keswick