The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- "Der Schmied von Gent". (Good) cocktail in the forgotten opera house with surprises *** for richard marx jc
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx barbara b mann
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx you’ll never be alone
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx concert review 2019
- SEO Campus 2020 on March 26 and 27 in Paris, here's the program for richard marx poster
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx youtube live
- Osmond says Don and Marie Las Vegas screening done in 2019 for richard marx and rick springfield tour