The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Interview with Daniel Bachet about the company's goals for richard marx just another one down lyrics
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx through my veins
- Interview with Daniel Bachet about the company's goals for richard marx one more down
- "Der Schmied von Gent". (Good) cocktail in the forgotten opera house with surprises *** for richard marx young
- High Point Central softball is headed by Trinity – High Point Enterprise for richard j marx
- BD authors. End of Concessions for richard marx endless summer nights chords
- SEO Campus Paris 2020 was postponed to September 28 and 29 for richard marx 2020 tour dates