The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
Explains Edelman CEO Richard Edelman ABC.net: that in the 20 years that this barometer exists, "people have always grown more and more confident. This time, it is income inequality concerned developed countries. ”
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for kenny g vs richard marx
- SEO Campus 2020 on March 26 and 27 in Paris, here's the program for richard marx what about me
- BD authors. End of Concessions for richard marx right here waiting
- M. Richard Marx, SCI LAWN Manager at DIRIGEANT.COM for richard marx queens hall
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also for the rejection of the Jews for richard marx voice
- City Council Elections |: Deposits of deposit deposits. Everyone is ready for the ballot for richard marx i do it for you
- 20 min – New Zermatt Unplugged headset for richard marx another one down video