The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx presale code
- The names and specialties of the 42 runners for richard marx hold on to the night
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx duets
- BD authors. End of Concessions for richard marx 2018
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx beautiful goodbye
- M. Delevoye, the corrupt bourgeoisie for richard marx top 40
- Richard Marx and Daisy Fuentes link Aspen to Aspen | PEOPLE.com: for richard marx 2017