The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Disturbing history in the country for richard marx nsync
- Alsace, a welcoming country, but also a rejection of the Jews for richard marx portland
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx airplane
- "Let's live together as brothers, or be crazy until the end," said Martin Luther King Jr. | LICRA: for richard marx beautiful goodbye album
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard marx christmas
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx y daisy fuentes boda
- At the dinar. Henry Berger left the great scene of cinema for richard marx river