The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Hellman & Friedman Investment Fund acquires Checkmarx for $ 1.15 billion for richard c marx
- Finally, Richard Marks celebrates after four decades of hits for richard marx nsync
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx hold on to the night meaning
- 34 classic movies that you should have seen for richard marx 2019
- "Der Schmied von Gent". (Good) cocktail in the forgotten opera house with surprises *** for richard marx kenny loggins
- Frustration of the SLO city council for richard marx photos
- City Council Elections |: Deposits of deposit deposits. Everyone is ready for the ballot for richard marx booking agent