The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- This week everything is warming up. Check out the Hot List. – Atlantic City Press for richard j evans marxist
- M. Delevoye, the corrupt bourgeoisie for richard marx home
- Concert Connection. See Javier Colon at Hartford for richard marx photography
- Director Romain Gupill strongly denies Emmanuel Todd for richard marx 1991
- "Der Schmied von Gent". (Good) cocktail in the forgotten opera house with surprises *** for richard wolff understanding marxism
- The names and specialties of the 42 runners for i remember richard marx
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx quem é