The Edelman 2020 barometer in 28 countries highlights a sense of mistrust of capitalism and concern about income inequality.
In detail, 59% of workers in the age group of 35 to 54 share this view of capitalism. This opinion poll, conducted in 28 countries with 34,000 employees aged 25 to 64 and receiving higher education in October-November 2019, highlights the opposite trend of other years.
Explains Edelman CEO Richard Edelman ABC.net: that in the 20 years that this barometer exists, "people have always grown more and more confident. This time, it is income inequality concerned developed countries. ”
74% of respondents feel a sense of injustice towards capitalism, and 73% hope for change.
that: afraid of losing his job 83% of employees are also concerned about fear, in particular possible downtime, job insecurity or even automation or immigration.
Another mistrust. Media:For 57% of respondents, the media headline they follow is likely to spread false information.
- Having Broadway shows and concerts forced us to worry about our phones and the weirdness of KEYT for richard marx endless summer nights
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx pabst
- City Council Elections |: Deposits of deposit deposits. Everyone is ready for the ballot for richard marx fort myers
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for kenny g richard marx drop the mic
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard marx latest song
- Here's a song by Richard Marx for richard marx waiting for you
- Bard's fast-paced parody in the diverse February cover at Kayenta Arts Center – St George News for richard marx right here waiting for you movie