The Monsieur Cinema at the age of 74 in the town of Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, near Dinard. He has also served as a circus director and publisher. A meditation ceremony is scheduled for Thursday.
Thoughtful and bold to the end, Henry Berger went to Artists' Paradise at the age of 74. In a world like the big screen, the Montreurs d & # 39; ombres Association, from Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, near Dinard, mourns the amazing Mister movie.
To the end, Henry Berger dedicated himself to the seventh art in the Briacins through the in-club. The idea kicked off in 2014 at an exhibition dedicated to Pierre Stokes. He was a pen-maker and a close friend of the genius with whom he had worked so hard.
Henry Berger, publisher and publisher of the artwork, also donated part of his work to the King of Laughter, editing, among others, The Pierce Stiles CaseBy Rene Marx.
Shadow Showers Developer:
Henry Berger also served as director of the Pinder Circus for two years, alongside Jean Richard, to learn the story. He has been the editor of numerous artists, including Leo Ferre for twenty-five years. Her meeting with Jacques Taty will be another milestone in his life.
The 2016 exhibition, dedicated to Pierre Staux in the company of Christine Benarretti, launched another adventure as she was one of the initiators and first of all Shadow Montreux animator, the essential Briacin film club. A passion that he shared with Jacques Charier, but also a team of seventh art fans.
The man was an encyclopedia of live cinema. He had managed to gather a group of high-achievers around to propose a program that would appeal to filmmakers. He was full of ideas. Before the curtain closed, he had time to surprise even more.
“He Knew How to Win Everyone's Respect”
George Pousin, an unconditional associate in the associative world, pays tribute to him. “With his constant kindness, creative talent, local integration, and his humor, Henry was able to win everyone's respect. He will leave the memory of a very well-developed being who is always accessible and faithful to friendship. «
The reflection will take place on Thursday, January 2, at 10:00 am in Dinard, at the Rue Andre-Citroe Funeral Home.
At the dinar. Henry Berger left the great scene of cinemaOuest-France.fr:
- The best movies, doctors, books, and series to review your fashion culture while in detention for youtube music videos richard marx
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx waiting for you lyrics
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also for the rejection of the Jews for richard marx 2019
- Christie Tegan enlightens Donald Trump most in NSFW Tweet Ever! for richard marx richard marx
- Who will see us on stage in 2020 in Haut-Vienna? for richard marx emotional remains cd
- City Council Elections |: Deposits of deposit deposits. Everyone is ready for the ballot for richard marx nsync
- Live Radio Play at Taproot Theater is a wonderful blend of freshness and nostalgia for richard marx nashville indiana