The Monsieur Cinema at the age of 74 in the town of Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, near Dinard. He has also served as a circus director and publisher. A meditation ceremony is scheduled for Thursday.
Thoughtful and courageous to the end, Henry Berger went to Artists' Paradise at the age of 74. In a world like the big screen, the Montreurs & # 39; ombres Association, near Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, near Dinard, mourns the amazing Monsieur cinema.
To the end, Henry Berger dedicated himself to the seventh art briquins at the Briacins through the in-club. The idea kicked off in 2014 at an exhibition dedicated to Pierre Stokes. He was a pen-maker and a close friend of the genius with whom he had worked so hard.
Henry Berger, publisher and publisher of the artwork, also donated part of his work to the King of Laughter, editing, among others, The Pierce Stiles CaseBy Rene Marx.
Shadow Showers Developer:
Henry Berger was also director of the Pinder Circus for two years, alongside Jean Richard, to learn the story. He has been the editor of numerous artists, including Leo Ferre for twenty-five years. Her meeting with Jacques Taty will be another milestone in his life.
The 2016 exhibition, dedicated to Pierre Stacey, in the company of Christina Benadretti, launched another adventure as she was one of the initiators and first of all the Shadow Montreux animator, the essential Briacin movie club. A passion that he shared with Jacques Charier, but also a team of seventh art fans.
The man was an encyclopedia of live cinema. He managed to gather a group of high-achieving people around to propose a program that would appeal to filmmakers. He was full of ideas. Before the curtain closed, he had time to surprise even more.
“He Knew How to Win Everyone's Respect”
George Pusin, an unconditional associate in the associative world, pays tribute to him. “With his constant kindness, creative talent, local integration, and his humor, Henry was able to win everyone's respect. He will leave the memory of a very well-developed being who is always accessible and faithful to friendship. «
The meditation will take place on Thursday, January 2, at 10:00 am in Dinard, at the Rue Andre-Citroe Funeral Home.
At the dinar. Henry Berger left the great scene of cinemaOuest-France.fr:
- Minority Religion | The Journal de Montréal: for richard marx children
- "Der Schmied von Gent". (Good) cocktail in the forgotten opera house with surprises *** for richard marx now and forever chords
- Unavailable on legal grounds for richard marx milwaukee
- Richard Marx |: Billboard for richard marx funny
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx right here waiting meaning
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx memes
- Anti-Semitism. Alsace, a welcoming country, but also for the rejection of the Jews for richard marx concert schedule