Antonet Tismo returns to GMA-7 Clash:. That's because the Parana ballad singer won the return episode of the Kapuso singing reality show, which aired last night on December 8, 2019.
Antoneta had previously been eliminated in the December 1 episode. He returned to the competition and then became part of the Top 6 Clash: judges Christian Bautista, Lani Misalucha and AI Delas Alas – praised his performance at The Clashback.
The Clashback was a new twist, with the previously eliminated six contestants given a chance to return to the competition.
Before they could do so, they had to beat each other and then compete against Anina Gonzalez, a contestant who had been eliminated in the previous episode.
Other Antonetti returning competitors were Lorraine Galvez, Tommy Romulo, Clark Serafin, Sasa Dagdag and Al Fritz.
Lorraine first did. He sang Kamikazi's "Doo Bi Doo" rock song and gave it a jazz twist. Judges thought the singer from La Union had an electric performance.
Antoneta was the second, and she performed essay's "Mom's Best." The judges highly praised the Paranaque homeland for its performance, and Lani even thought it was explosive.
Then came Tommy Romulo's turn. The November 17 episode of The Cavernous Father performed "Akin Ka Na Na Lang" by Morissette Amon. The judges thought he was funny, and Christian said he was celebrating.
Clark Serafin, removed from the November 30 episode, sang Richard Marx's "Right Here Waiting." The judges enjoyed Seaburg's performance as he added consequences such as whispering words.
Sasa Daghdak came next. The Pampangana-native, who was killed on November 24, sang Tina Tanner's "Proud Mary" song. The judges liked Sasa's performance because it was unique. Christian even mentioned that she feels that she is a star.
Al Fritz was the last. He sang a terrific version of Francis M.'s "Tai Mega Pino". The judges thought the performer from Cavite had a strong voice, and Christian thought it was her best performance.
After the six participants were eliminated, the three judges unanimously selected Antonetti as the winner.
Antoneta was then asked to meet Jan Anina at the Matira and Matibei stages. Jan Anina performed first. He sang "Jealous" song by English singer-songwriter Labyrinth. Antonett then performed the song "Diamante" by Morissette Amon.
In the end, Antoneta defeated Jan Anina after two judges, Christian and Ai, elected her to move on.
Next week Antonet will compete with the other participants Clash: The top 6 are Thea Astley, Algon Gutierrez, Nef Medina, if Eiffer Maravilla and erem Jeremiah Tiancoco.
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx daisy
- Saint-Pierre-e-Miquelon and Morocco at "l & # 39; Echo de la timbrologie" for richard marx 98 degrees
- Capitalism brings "greater harm than good" to 56% of workers worldwide for richard marx 1994
- Richard Mark. Christmas spirit – music stream for richard marx vs justin bieber
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx right here waiting meaning
- Richard Marx's concert in Alhambra, Paris, was postponed until November. for richard marx ellen
- Facebook and Google see growth in online activity, with gross advertising revenue expected to reach $ 44 billion – Best gaming pro for richard marx another one down lyrics