For lovers of acoustic music and intimate atmosphere. The 13th edition of Zermatt Unplugged is now complete. Big names, but also local stars and some surprises will be seen from April 14 to 18, 20, under Matthorne.
rag, Cro:, Richard Marx, Caesar Heads And what? Rea Garvey, the festival, on a regular basis, will pass the main stage for exclusive sound performances.
Honor of Grard Depardieu
Concert is for viewing. Actor: Grard Depardieu will sing at the Barbarian Gallery on the stage of Alex Hotel against the backdrop of incomparable Alpine panoramas.
Always on the New Turkey Register of Geneva Hip Hop Hopes in Geneva Danitsa: is becoming the face of the festival for its 2020 edition. On this occasion, the artist and his group will dare to perform a sound collection for the first time.
The Zermatt Unpluggled concept is also new. In the format of the house the event proposal will be completed. Artist Heinz .The elegant attic floor
in two nights will become the residence of the German composer Philippe Pouzelwho will get home like he did for a writer and a waterproof window.
International and national scene creams, a hundred concerts, and after about fifteen scenes divided into the heart of the village and the top of the mountains, beautiful spring snow, hospitality on the Greenhouse and breathtaking panorama Matterhorn will make you roll your eyes and ears.
Tickets will be available at Starticket on December 12, 2019 at 12 noon. From 00.
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx grand casino
- The Best Movies and TV Shows of 2019 and Decade for richard marx hazard story
- Interview with Daniel Bachet about the company's goals for richard marx you’ll never be alone
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx dentist
- Death of Robert Conrad (mysteries of the West) at the age of 84 for richard marx first album
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for richard marx guitar chords
- Director Roman Gupill denies historian Emmanuel Todd for understanding marxism by richard wolff